host a workshop
We believe that teaching design thinking & girls leadership should be fun, easy to learn, and accessible for everyone. That's why we've worked hard to package all our best practices together into one box. All you need to get started is a Teaching Toolkit.
our teaching toolkits
The Find Your Drive Teaching Toolkit is a "workshop in a box" that includes all the materials and info you'll need to start teaching. The kit comes with:
- 3 Facilitation Guidebooks
- 1 deck of Activity Strength Cards
- 4 sets of Leadership Quiz Cards and Answer Keys
Check out the online tutorials for step-by-step instructions, photos, and videos for teaching your first workshop.
The Make Your Mark Teaching Toolkit is a set of digitally downloadable materials covering all the info you'll need to prep for and teach this second workshop in our 2-part series.
the impact you'll create
You can use this workshop and toolkit to:
- Try design thinking for the first time in your Girl Scout troop, classroom, program, or event.
- Create a space for girls to connect as leaders and change-makers in your school or community.
- Add a social impact mission/purpose to the STEM work your community is already doing.
- Kick-off the new school year or semester in an inspiring, meaningful way—especially for incoming freshmen.
High schoolers can teach this workshop, too! We're amazed at how juniors / seniors take this opportunity to spread their wings as mentors, leaders, and role-models for younger girls.